Travel grants for young researchers
application deadline 30 April 2017
Each year the “Genootschap” awards travel grants to young researchers. This group includes master or doctoral students, who have no other options to finance a scientific trip (e.g. via NWO grants). Applications can be submitted twice a year: in the spring and in the autumn. The travel grant is up to € 500; in each round three grants can be awarded.
For the next round applications for a scholarship must be received before 30 April 2017. An application must contain:
- destination and purpose of the trip
- motivation for the trip / conference visit
- whether the applicant gives a presentation and if so, in what form
- a budget clearly stating the amount of money requested, other sources of income, detailed costs to be paid
- for PhD students: a statement from the institute that no institutional funds are available.
As attachments should be enclosed
- a completed application form (see link below)
- a brief description and the program of the conference
- a CV of the applicant, including a publication list
Please submit your application by e-mail (in pdf format) to the secretary of the “Genootschap”, dr.ing. Marieke Kranenburg (see link below).